RADIATION SAFETY PROGRAM 2019-20
INCOMING RADIOACTIVE PACKAGE RECEIPT
- The Radiation Safety Office will NOT be open or able to receive radioisotope orders from Monday, December 23rd, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1st, 2020 due to the mandatory UCLA winter closure.
- The RS Office has notified vendors that we will be unable to receive radioisotope orders during this time period. To ensure that your research is not adversely affected during the closure, all radioisotope orders must be received by the RS Office no later than December 14th, 2019.
- The RS Office will re-open for package receipt on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020.
RADIOACTIVE WASTE PICK-UPS
- The Radiation Safety Office will NOT be collecting radioactive waste at routine pick-up locations from Monday, December 23rd, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1st, 2020.
- The RS Office will resume regularly scheduled radioactive waste pick-ups on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020.
We hope you enjoy the holidays and we look forward to serving your radiation needs in the coming year!
Please address any concerns regarding the RS Office closure to the following individuals: