Protecting the UCLA Community
News & Updates
- UPDATE: UCLA Laboratory Safety Fundamentals Course Now Online
- The original LSFC in-class course has been replaced by a new Online training course.
- Lab Coat Laundry Program
- The UCLA Lab Coat Laundry Program began Monday, July 21 covering lab coats obtained at the PPE bulk distribution event and “legacy” coats. More information will be made available shortly.
- Chemical Inventory System
- All labs must maintain an updated Chemical Inventory. Use the template to easily upload your inventory into the new Chemical Inventory System.
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- The 2017 version of the Chemical Hygiene Plan is available for print or download. Make sure your lab has reviewed the changes and documented the process.
- UC Policies on Lab Safety
- Find out how a change in UCOP policy regarding laboratory safety training and minors in labs and shops can impact you and your program.
Report Serious Injury
EH&S Hotline (24 hours a day)
Phone: (310) 825-9797
Chemical Inventory Program