Protecting your health and safety
Environment, Health & Safety
News & Events
- EH&S Winter Closure for 2016
- Friday, December 23, 2016 through Monday, January 2, 2017 EH&S will have routine service interruptions. Emergency response will still be active.
- UPDATE: UCLA Laboratory Safety Fundamentals Course Now Online
- In Classroom training for Laboratory Safety Fundamentals has been moved to be an Online Course. In-class training will no longer be offered.
- Submit a Suggestion
- Ants in your Office?
- Please review this fact sheet to resolve the situation.
- New Lab Safety Videos
- What shoes would you wear into a research laboratory? Most laboratory workers say they value safety, but do our actions tell a different story?
- EH&S Programs Awarded for Excellence
SOP Template Library, Laboratory Safety Program, Hazard Assessment Tool for Shops, and News & Notes newsletter awarded for excellence.
- EH&S Townhall Meeting
- Townhall Presented by Colin Dimock and Nancy Wayne. Reception with light refreshments to be held right after. Topics to cover will be "Changing the Safety Culture" by Colin Dimock and "Safety Committees" by Nancy Wayne.
- Fact Sheets
- Employee Safety Handbook
- *Updated August 2014* Valuable information to help integrate safety into daily work processes.
- News & Notes Newsletter
Health and safety tips and resources.
- UC Center for Laboratory Safety
- Improve lab safety practices through research and best practices.
- DOD Environmental Compliance Assurance
Submit the ECA Packet to EH&S at least 5 business days before your grant deadline.
Phone: (310) 825-5689
Fax: (310) 825-7076
EH&S Hotline: (310) 825-9797
501 Westwood Plaza, 4th Floor
Box 951605 | Mail Code: 160508
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed