Request a Consultation
Environment, Health & Safety consultations are by request.
If you are unsure who to contact, please call EH&S main line at 310-825-5689.
EH&S Biosafety is available to consult with personnel at any time and for any biosafety-related reason. Consultations can be initiated by EH&S Biosafety, the PI or laboratory personnel.
Example drivers for a consultation:
- New PI onboarding
- SOP development or modification
- Biosafety cabinet site assessments (before purchasing, installing or moving)
- Safety assessment for a new procedure or new equipment
- Mitigation plan revisions after identifying new risks (e.g., after incident or near miss)
- Feedback on personal practices
To schedule a consultation:
Email [email protected]
EH&S Safety and Compliance performs consultations and safety assessments on an as-needed basis for a variety of facilities, site-specific operations and/or safety-related projects.
Contact us at [email protected] to request a consultation or safety assessment.
Workplace Exposure Assessments, to evaluate potential personal exposures to hazardous substances.
Indoor Air Quality, indoor air quality (IAQ) refers to the quality of air within a building or structure, especially as it relates to the health and comfort of building occupants.
If you are unsure what type of consultation you would like, please contact:
Industrial Hygiene at [email protected]