UCLA, Strathmore Building
501 Westwood Plaza, 4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Mail Box #951605
Main Line: 310-825-5689
Encourage and promote a strong safety culture that practices sound health, safety and environmental stewardship.
Engage and inform the UCLA Campus and Community by providing collaborative, proactive and responsive safety and compliance expertise.
- UCLA Fire
- Emergency Management
- Research Safety
- Information Technology
- Environmental, Occupational and Safety Programs
We Are Here to Help
EH&S serves and supports the UCLA campus community in a number of ways, please let us know how we can assist your department, event, or research.
- EH&S is a sound leader in health, safety and environmental stewardship for the top public university in the nation.
- We are an education and safety partner for the UCLA campus community, which includes researchers, UCLA faculty and staff, students and campus visitors.
- EH&S strives to promote responsive, quality programs and services that are relevant, valuable and necessary to the safety and welfare of the UCLA campus, staff, and our world-class research community.
- EH&S is committed to the success and development of every member of our staff in order to serve our campus clients in the best way possible.
I show respect for my team members by considering their ideas and opinions.
I practice accountability by holding myself and others to a high level of professionalism and engagement in the workplace.
I embody integrity by choosing to do what is best for the organization and consistently leading by example.
I continuously seek to provide an improved customer experience for EH&S clients across the UCLA campus.
I strive for excellence by challenging myself to grow professionally, as an individual contributor, and as part of the EH&S team.